The Goods in Hawaii

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Its Gonna be a Good Day

So I wake up this morning at 5am becasue I can not sleep any longer. I had too many things to do today to prepare for my parents visit. I also had some errands to run before I get cleaned up, and a yard to mow.

There was a bad storm last night. (We needed the rain.) I was picking up debris and twigs and other things out of our yard to mow and I wasn't even paying attention to the skies. I was in the backyard first then walked down to the street to clean more garbage up and I finally looked up. What did I see? I saw the brightest, most beautiful rainbow I have seen on this island yet. Pictures do not do it justice. It was a complete arc with a second rainbow forming. I kept trying to get the whole thing but I couldn't back up enough from where I was standing in my carport. I stared at it as the sun was rising behind me. It made for a glorious few minutes.

Basically it was beautiful sight. Don't you just love God's Promises?!


Have a wonderful day!

3 Comments:

  • At 1/17/2006 08:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your words can transfer your feeling to me.

     
  • At 1/17/2006 08:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I forget to put my address.It is claretcactus.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1/26/2006 07:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mimi!
    I want to be there NOW...I went to that david copperfield show and he made a guy appear in Hawaii, what do you think? worth a try? didn't think so! Love you...Lil Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home