The Goods in Hawaii

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kitten!

It was so hard to go to rehearsal today because I had to leave this baby. She is a precious 3 month old calico, mostly black and orange. And yes, she looks alot like Phoebe. I had not planned on falling in love with one that looked like my parents cat. It just worked out that way.

I had also not planned on getting a kitty, but the adult cats at the Humaine Society that day all seemed to have health problems or running away problems. I didn't want to have a cat die early or have a cat always bolting for open doors or ruining screens, so I opted for a kitten. Of course I had no trouble falling in love with all of them. After figuring out I defintly wanted a healthy girl kitty, I found this little one.

I have not named her yet. I wanted to get to know her a little before I named her. Part of me wants to wait until Daniel gets home but something may fit before then.

Here is another pic of her without the evil eyes.
She is not photogenic yet because she moves too much and every picture is blurry. I will get some sweet ones of her sleeping sometime.

Currently though she is laying on my lap while I type. She is kneading the air since I just moved her a little and her belly is facing up. She was kneading my leg. I just love cats!


Daniel just called me on my way home from practice. He was getting ready to go on duty for the night. If you are reading this...hello love!

Well, I am going to go fix some dinner. It was along day of rehearsal and I am ready to relax with baby cat. (That is going to be her name for now...yes I am stealing that too.)

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 9/25/2005 05:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maryn ... Now you truly have a "home." As Kim says, no house (or, in her case, apartment) is a home without a cat. I am so glad your mom shared this website with me because it is so nice to hear how you are doing. You know I sure could use you hear while your mom will be out of commission :)
    Love, Marie

     
  • At 9/25/2005 05:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great ... I really know the difference between "hear" and "here." My fingers work faster than my brain sometimes :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home