The Goods in Hawaii

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Family is Here!


Sarah and Zeb arrived safely at 12:50 on Tuesday afternoon. I was so excited to see them.
We have already experienced Pearl Harbor and the Swap Meet. They woke up early on Wednesday morning due to the hour differeneces so I decided to take advantage of it and let them see some early morning things on the island.
Today we are taking it easy and going to see North Shore to hit some beaches.

I will keep ya'll updated.

Daniel is safe and is in transition time right now. He isn't feeling his best so please keep him in your prayers that whatever bug he has will leave him quickly. Before either of us knows it he will be back in Hawaii. I can't wait!

Love Ya'll

1 Comments:

  • At 5/12/2006 01:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute picture of a wooly 'bama boy and his citified cuz! I see you met them with leis and so they got the traditional greeting without being ina travel group.

    I know that you are having a wonderful time. XXOO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home